Enter the World of Unknown
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Monday, July 21

End of one road, start of another....Part 2

Year 2 started off with lots of planning for the ODAC camp. The original idea was to held it again at Ubin or Changi, but one day, my crazy boss messaged Rex and me toying with the idea of a Oversea orientation camp. We thought it was great and the committee voted Yes for it and an advance party of 4 lost sheeps was despatched to Pelepah for a initial reece. They came back with good news and we started a whole series of planning and planning and planning. I remember there was this week when I see my dear Exco for the whole week every single day!OMG!Prata at Bukit Timah became our favourite past time!

We utilised fully our manpower on the Freshmen Orientation Day to try to get more people to join our camp. You cannot imagine our delight when the final count was near to 60.It was great yah!The stage was set for us and it is up to us to show what we can do. I personally thought the camp was a success. I was having hell lots of fun espeically at night, going to every OG rooms to tell them jokes and ghost stories. It was then when I get to know of a few fun loving people such as Jezreel, Shihui, Tony, Bernard, Caleb, Roy, Jason, Serene, Charlene, not forgetting the super blur blur blur lijing etc. It was during the camp when I realise the full power of our logisitc consultant, Johnson Tan. Whatever I need, he brought it, i was beginning to suspect whether he is doremon in disguise. The camp ended and we all went back and new scandals started to spread around....


This is the photo of the 10th Exco organising the FOT 2006. Right after that, we also began to form another committee for organising Adventure Jamboree 2006. The road to ADJAM 2006 was a tough and tedious one. The committee for ADJAM 2006 was expanded to gather more strength and this was when Min was introduced to me by Rex to be the committee secretary. After a few interaction with Min during the ADJAM meetings, i decided to recruit her into the 10th EXCO which was lacking in manpower at that point of time. Of course, another agenda was up in my mind. LOL. Fun Cycling was up next and we got a record 100 over participants signing up for it. Another success in my point of view. Then came the trek of my life - Berkelah. Robin was the trek IC and Min was the 2IC. The reece was great yah!Only weide, Zheyang, Rex, Robin and JS will understand fully how great the reece was for me!The actual trek itself was fun. This trek i supposed was also the first time somebody called Dinosaur meet someone for the first time. Oh, another somebody also meet a girl for the first time! I had to mentioned this, I get the know shihui better and better and she became my gossip buddy!!!



This was the EXCO photo taken during Berkelah!We were suppose to be serious looking!Look at Zheyang face, he was dead serious. And if being serious look like this, I think mental hospitals are full of serious people. My chasing also intensified throughout this whole period and my effort was rewarded when she finally say yes on 19th September!HOHOHO!Rainbow fall was up next, and even though we never get to see any rainbow, the water fall itself was majestic enough to make up for no rainbow.

This photo was taken on top of Bukit Panaroma at Rainbow Fall!This small hill was a killer for Eugene, Rex, Weide and me when we went for the reece. We carry our full load up and halfway through, our legs are trembling so much that we wanted to give up le!It was damn funny lar when we see small kids and Ah Ma walking briskly up and we are struggling. After that was other activities such as Cable Ski, Paintball, Combat Skirmish etc. (How can I forget Mount Ophir!The trek that I suggested but never go!)

Paintball was fun!And i respect Robin when he slid into the bushes while trying to shoot the target and get his two legs all filled with wound!LOL. Once a commando, always a commando!I was behaving like what artillery will do, I was standing right behind everybody and firing once in a while.LOL. Those was the main events we had for ODAC but what I enjoyed most is seeing my dear exco every week for meeting and for going out!Those were the fun times!Meeting did get boring sometimes and i remember there was one meeting, the turn out was 4 person only!!!!haha. I also celebrated my first month anniversary with min in October.

She made this for me!Awwww!I love it! We also went to catch the Nokia Starlight movie!

That day was great!Hehe!Everything was great! The year was passing fast and before we know it, it was december and our ADJAM 2006 was completed with some problems here and there but I guess it was a learning lesson for all of us!That night at Sentosa for ADJAM was one of the longest night ever when we are fighting fire the whole night!Terrible!Here are some other randoms photos taken during that period.

I went Zoo with MichelleS, Gilson and JS and Min and I fell in love with a monkey with a long pink nose!
I fell in love with a monkey and not wanting to lose out to me, Rex fell in love with a pole!OMG!

And he went on a date with the pole on a motor bike!His look tell me he is loving every moment of it!
I am going to hold your hand so tight and not let it go......

Before I knew it and before we all realised it, we are supposed to handover liao!It was so fast, we had completed our term with several milestones. I was personally very sastified with the whole season of working with my dear batch of EXCO. We went to celebrate at NYDC with a meal to reward ourself!


The beautiful girls of the 10th SIM ODAC EXCO

The handsome boys of the 10th SIM ODAC EXCO. (John was working and therefore not present that day). The food that day wasn't great but the company was!The 11th EXCO organised the handing over ceremony and it was a pleasant surprise when they prepared something for us out of their own pocket. Touched!

You can see the JS is trying very hard to stretch himself taller to be near my height!I told him don't bother trying le!LOL.

The ceremony was successful wor!Better than what Louis did when he hand over to us!He booked a room and ask 3 of us inside and tell us our post and that it!!But i guess this was because Theophane handed over to him through the phone and he is taking revenge on us!LOL. March came and it was Min's birthday and we went to have Sky Dinning!

Picture perfect. Nuff said.

Oh yah, I nearly forgot the crazy custome party we had at JS's function room. That night was real fun. We had ghost(ME!), air stewardess, pirate, Aladin, soccer player, Emperor, Vampire, fairy, doctor and so so much more.

That was another memorable night that will be drilled into my memories. But afterall, we are still students and the dreadful final year exam was coming...


I forgot who draw this le!But this is just proof that studying for too long can turn a person kuku!LOL. In the midst of our preparing for exam, we begin to plan for the big holiday - Taiwan! I think Yang and JS planned the most ba!haha!Exams came and exams went and soon we were on the plane to Taiwan (and the plane ride sucks). There are thousands over photos from Taiwan and these are the selected few that I decided to post.....

Doing some advertisement for Rex, anybody want to get to know him better? Do you want to have closer contact with him? Don't hesitate!Called him now!Leave your MSN on my tag board and I will get him to add you. All girls and gays are allowed!


We ended up at Ri Yue Tan and thought it was a boring place but it turned out to be so damn fun when we rent Motorbikes and ride around!It was my first time riding a bike and i was loving every moment of it!

We were going up Alishan on a package recommended by the Auntie at the back of the picture. In order to have photo evidence of that auntie incase we are cheated, so they asked me to try to take photos of the Auntie but this stupid JS posed his stupid face and caused me to laugh non-stop!!!!


The trip was fun because of this bunch of people!!I really heart them all!!!


The trip was even more fun because it was my first oversea trip (excluding trekking) with her and there are lots more to come......i heart her!

The taiwan trip was a nice end to a wondeful year with all my dear exco and of course her. I shall end this part 2 with a wonderful video!I was taking video of them riding around in Taiwan when JS had a great fall!The reason for falling? Check it out at 00:00:21 - 00:00:24!




Never never ride a bike with one hand!!!!LOL.....
Monday, July 21, 2008;

Phrase of the Day..
In the end,
we remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence
of our friends

Martin Luther King Jr

Life of Me
25 Years on earth
Happily Being Attached
Banker Wannabe
Adores Kindaichi
Supports Man Utd
Loves doing model tanks
Collects chinese games
Treats Soccer as life
Great Family
Fantastic Friends
Great Girl in my life
Wonderful Life
Current Weight: 89.5kg


Things to buy
Watch
DVD Writer
LCD Monitor
TV Tuner for CPU
Window Vista
Soccer Boots
Bicycle
Nike Sandal
Levi Jeans
Taiwan Trip
Australia Trip
Egypt Trip
Old Trafford Trip


Things to Achieve
Slim down to 80kg by June
Learn Capoeira
Achieve good result
High Traffic Food Blog
IPPT Gold
Repick up Tank Modelling
Army Half Marathon under 2hrs


Lifes of Others
Qiuyi
Dorothy
Wan Qing
Yun
John
Robin
Michelle L
SAS DreamZ
Junwei
Siling
Jean
Liting
En en
Ziwei
Tony
Bernard
Christine
Jezreel
Kenny Sia
su yuan
michelle C
serene
serene's shop


Check Out the Previous Posts!
  • End of one road, start of another....Part 1
  • Cycling trip
  • mood to blog
  • New Bike
  • Happy Chinese New Year
  • Once a Saint, Always a Saint
  • Funny form...
  • Channel U filming, SIM soccer and 2008!
  • My mood recently...
  • Some photos for memory...


  • Check Out the history
  • 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
  • 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
  • 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
  • 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
  • 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
  • 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
  • 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
  • 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
  • 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
  • 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
  • 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
  • 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
  • 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
  • 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
  • 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
  • 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
  • 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
  • 06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
  • 07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007
  • 08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007
  • 12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008
  • 01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008
  • 02/01/2008 - 03/01/2008
  • 03/01/2008 - 04/01/2008
  • 07/01/2008 - 08/01/2008
  • 08/01/2008 - 09/01/2008
  • 09/01/2008 - 10/01/2008
  • 12/01/2010 - 01/01/2011


  • Come On..Tag Me!!!